Sr. Field Application Engineer
As a senior application engineer you will work closely with the account teams as well as the product development team. You will troubleshoot and remove technical obstacles, develop and deliver technical presentations on new features and product updates, communicate customers technical requirements to product marketing, develop a network of technical relationships at a peer-to-peer level with customers.
Primary objective: To work in pre and post-sales to ensure customer adoption and satisfaction with our leading edge solution products.
- Drive technical opportunities using hands-on technical expertise. You will be the technical focal point to current and future customers as part of the sales team during product evaluations and deployments to ensure customer satisfaction and success.
- Work closely with VP Business Development to understand business opportunities and requirements with customers.
- Solve technical issues in the field as much as possible. If required, write scripts, develop alternative methods to minimize turn-around time of fixing issues and bugs during a technical evaluation and deployment.
- Become an expert in a sophisticated product and optimize the performance acceleration that customers can visualize.
- Prioritizes and balances issues and tasks to maximize sales and customer productivity. Responds promptly to incoming queries and requests from current and future customers and prospects.
- Demonstrate product applications based on customer requirements. Educate and train prospects and customers to use company’s products effectively.
- Contributes to development of presentations, processes, products, and features.
- Regularly communicates technical issues within the field team and between the field and the rest of the company.
As a Senior Application Engineer you will contribute to our company success by increasing customer satisfaction and productivity with Rocketick’s products both on-site and remotely. This is a challenging position that will assist in sales and deployment of Rocketick’s leading edge products worls-wide.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BSEE or BSCS or equivalent field.
- 5+ years of experience as an Application Engineer or related field, preferably in the verification and simulation area.
- Knowledge of Verilog, VHDL System Verilog, as well as simulation environments and overall verification flow.
- Previous experience with automation/scripting.
- Self-starter, able to develop effective plans for technical sales and support, then drive them to completion. Results-oriented, with high personal drive and commitment.
- Able to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities, and devise creative solutions to new and existing situations.
- Able to work effectively with others both inside and outside the company.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Willing to travel to drive business engagements as required.